Thursday, November 9, 2023
Sunday, September 24, 2023
MingKi Author is a new way to create and share your tiny books on home screen widgets. By leveraging interactive features of widgets, you can now browse your books on the widget without opening the app.
You can create square and landscape books. Square book can also be viewed on an extra large widget as two pages. You can create pages using different layouts.
You can add text, photos, audios, recordings, and drawings to your books. You can set the background image and background color of pages.
Upload & Share
Once you complete your book creation, you can upload your book and share the code with your audience.
You can invite others to join your book by sending code or QR Code. Others just simply input the code to join.
When you update a new version of your book, your audience can get the update by reloading the book. Reload frequency can be easily changed.
Saturday, June 17, 2023
Wednesday, May 10, 2023
Advantages Of Sharing Project
- Project owner can invite others as collaborators to edit project together.
- Project owner can distribute their projects to others so that they can add widgets to their home screen.
- When backend data is updated, all collaborators' devices get the latest content when widgets reload at the specified interval.
How To Share Project
- Tap into project
- Tap more icon and then select "Share Project"
- Go to data URL and then add permission to collaborator
- Tap Next button to copy project code
- Tap menu icon and then select "Shared"
- Tap + icon and then select "Join Project"
- Input project code
- Tap Join button