- Record the process of creating diagram using shapes (using Shapes Element)
- Record the process of drawing somethings (using Drawing Element)
- Create demo video to explain how to use CBB
1. For classic book, in element list, tap + button and then select Screen Recording. For fixed layout book, tap + button on the bottom of the page and then select Screen Recording.
3. If it is the first time to use screen recording, system will ask you if you allow screen recording in Creative Book Builder. You can just tap Record Screen & Microphone.
4. You can now start to record your screen and voice. There are red timer and red stop button in the top navigation bar.
5. When you finish your recording, just tap stop button or use 2 fingers tap to stop the recording. Video preview screen will be launched.
6. Finally, tap Save button to save the video to CBB.
7. New video element will be created.
Some points to be noted:
- We strongly recommend that you should not trim video in video preview screen after you finish recording. You just save video and then edit video later. You can also trim video using CBB function.
- Screen recording is using iOS 9 system feature so that video will be also saved to Photo Library as well.
- You can record the screen within CBB only. If you quit CBB during recording process, nothing will be recorded.