WidgetGrid is a new way to turn Google Spreadsheets into data-driven widgets on the home screen. You can start from templates to create widgets. You can edit your data in spreadsheets and customize the design of all kinds of widgets in WidgetGrid.
- Choose from layouts: Grid View, List View, Card View, Chart View
- Start from templates: Project Tracker, Class Attendance, etc.
- Start from your own spreadsheets
- Change style including background color, background image, font style, font size, font color, alignment, and line limit
- Support all kinds of widgets: Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large
- Tap item in widget to show item detail or any links that defined in item record
- Change mapping of data from widget components to column within spreadsheet
- Launch spreadsheet to edit source data
- Edit title and item records, and then synchronize the update back to spreadsheet
- Support line chart, bar chart, pie chart and doughnut chart